So, the New Year has started and so has a new semester. There is a lot going on personally and professionally. First, things seem to be going well with my little girl. We have been going through a lot and it seems like waaaay too much sometimes. As a result of things balancing out for my little girl, things with our son and with my wife seem to be doing better. Yes, things could be better, but life is better.
We have a lot of projects going on in the house, some of which are going to take a while to actually get done. Yes, that is frustrating but I think it is actually more frustrating for my wife than for me because she wants those projects done.
Here is the list:
- Repaint the kitchen (80% done.)
- Install the new farmhouse sink. DONE! It looks good.
- Refinish the Corian countertops. DONE! They look good.
- Move the laundry to the garage and redo the kitchen so we have an actual dining area in the kitchen. NOT DONE. Waiting until Spring Break for that.
- Repainting master bedroom. NOT DONE. Waiting for the floors to be redone.
- Replace the carpet in master bedroom with laminate. NOT DONE. Need money to afford that project.
- Refinish the deck. NOT DONE. Waiting until summer.
That is a list for sure. The laundry project is the biggest though. I have some friends that will help me demo the area and redo the plumbing. That shouldn't be too bad. I really want to redo the flooring in the master bedroom but funds are low.
I have high hopes for the next few months that some other changes happen, but I don't want to talk about those now.