So, what has gone on in the past few weeks:
- I have presented at the District for using iPad presentation tools
- I have wrapped up the year for my AP German class. The test went well from what I've heard.
- We had another swim meet and my daughter rocked it. She is progressing amazingly well for an eight-year-old.
- School is wrapping up with only a few weeks to go. Students are getting disconnected but I am trying to keep up the momentum.
- I've taken up running and run about three times a week now. I am enjoying it which is new for me.
- I submitted a convocation proposal to my District to present on the Flipped Classroom.
- I am now a Board Member for San Gabriel Valley CUE
I can't wait for summer.