Touchjet discount for #cue members and #cuerockstar teachers!
Before using the Touchjet - update the firmware!
How to update the Firmware on the Touchjet Pond Projector?
- PC or Mac connected to the internet (not provided)
- A formatted USB Drive with at least 1GB capacity (not provided)
- USB Cable to connect projector to USB Drive (provided in box)
- Plug the Flash Drive into your PC or Mac and open a browser
- Click on the following link or type/paste it into your browser to download the firmware.
- Save the file (update.img) to your USB Drive (or save it to your Desktop, and then drag the file from your desktop to the USB Drive)
- Using the included USB cable, connect the USB drive to the Pond (micro end to Pond and full end to Drive)
- The below message will appear. Click Install.
Touchjet in action! Whiteboard with small groups: